#1. Determine your dance level
- Returning students will receive their NEW dance level via email.
- New students should determine their level using the dance level page.
If you have questions please contact the dance center. click here
#2. Consider joining or re-joining dance company
- Returning students who were in Dance Compnay last year, will receive their NEW dance company assignment via email.
- New and non-company returning students should consider joining Dance Company and discover its benefits, requirements and cost.
- Check the Dance Company information before registering click here
#3. Review the class schedule for your dance level. click here
#4. Review TSDC's policies before registering.. click here
Review all of the TSDC policies, as you will be asked to accept them when completing your registration. Pay particular attention to the following policies:
- Dropping Classes